Thursday, February 16, 2017

Peshawar, Pakistan - too interesting for this blog

God in Heaven it's been a while. But it's important to create a blog, post thrice, then abandon it. And that's how I got started.

Damn tho, today we are taking a long, soft-to-firm look at Peshawar, Pakistan. May Shiva have mercy on our Seouls ...

So, is Peshawar a big metropolis? It's in India, so I'm going to hazard a YES.

Fuck. I thought I could just get away with Google Street View, but there were no streets highlighted.

Really? In a country with the population density of a sardine can? But how the miracles-of-Jesus could I let y'all down? I wouldn't. Like a fucking pro, I zoomed out, then dropped the little yellow guy into the middle of the map to see what happened.

This happened, and it humbled me:


Aww, crap. This picture is actually too interesting. This is clearly ... ah, forget it.

Maybe I can find somewhere less interesting tomorrow. I mean, really, who cares about interesting places? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment